New Year’s Eve on Doubtful Sound Exclusive to New Zealand Traveller
Farewell 2021 by reconnecting with nature, beautiful in any weather, the perfect reset for the next year. Doubtful Sound is unspoiled, unmatched and unforgettable. Cruise through some of New Zealand’s most stunning scenery. Wildlife and birdlife abound including a pod of resident dolphins, fur seals and rare penguins. Drop anchor in a sheltered cove, explore the shoreline by kayak or tender boat, or simply relax and enjoy the views.
Departure: 29 Dec 2021— 02 Jan 2022, 4 Nights/ 5 Days, Queenstown Return, From NZ$2,099pp, share twin
Single Supplement price on request
- Car rental–Queenstown return, 5 days, Toyota Corolla (or similar)
- 2-night accommodation Te Anau including breakfast
- Te Anau Glow Worm Caves Tour
- Day 2 Excursion choice:
- Fiordland Jet Wilderness Tour on the Waiau River
- Scenic Cruise on Lake Te Anau
- Boat transfer across Lake Manapouri and coach transfer over Wilmot Pass
- 2-night cruise on Doubtful Sound aboard Milford Wanderer
Private cabin (twin) with shared bathroom facilities
Buffet Breakfast, lunch and dinner (no drinks) onboard cruise.
Complimentary tea & coffee onboard
Onboard specialist nature guide
Kayak & Tender boat excursions
Terms & Conditions: Sales until 30 November 2021. Package fares are NZD, per person share twin, based on special fares which are subject to change without notice; two people travelling together and sharing accommodation. Inclusions as detailed. This is an exclusive departure, subject to strict sell by dates. Subject to availa-bility at time of booking Book early to avoid disappointment. Full itinerary details provided with quote. Reservation, payment, cancel-lation and other conditions apply. Contact your travel agent for details.