Tahiti & The Society Islands
Papeete to Papeete | 7 Night Cruise aboard the Paul Gauguin
Departure Date: May 7, 2022
From $6795.00* twin share, for a single supplement contact our team.
Discover your own island inspiration in the destination that enchanted painter Paul Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and countless others. In one wonderful week, you’ll explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. Once you’ve made these islands your home—even if just for a week—they’ll always be calling for you to return.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- Explore Bora Bora your way—visit our exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride.
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.
Le Paul Gauguin is an elegant luxury vessel, specially designed for navigation in Polynesian waters. Its shallow draft allows it to get in close to shallow lagoons and isolated islands, maximising stopover time. A true cocoon of comfort and elegance, the ship offers a warm and timeless atmosphere to its guests. Its 159 cabins and suites all have external views and are tastefully decorated. Quality materials such as precious woods, antique engravings and tiki details pay homage to Polynesian culture and contribute to the charm of life on board, making each trip unique.
- The vessel has various areas designed and equipped to meet needs while preserving the privacy of each guest
- The spacious Grand Salon theatre is home to the sound of percussion and guitars, the traditional shows of Polynesian dancers and singers
- The Algotherm spa offers a wide range of treatments and massages using marine cosmetics, as well as hairdressing services for moments of sheer relaxation
*note price quoted current as at 1st September 2021, includes 20% early booking bonus offer, Category F Porthold, subject to availability on booking and capacity limitations