SPLENDOURS OF EGYPT & THE NILE Cruise 2023
For 12 adventure-filled days, experience Egypt and the Nile’s most wondrous sites in style and luxury.* Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world’s largest ancient religious complex, and the entrancing Temple of Luxor. Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers as you venture forth into the Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty.
This captivating itinerary begins and ends in Cairo, where you'll visit the famous Egyptian Museum and its unrivalled collection of pharaonic artefacts. Journey to Giza to gaze upon the might ancient Pyramids and the Sphinx.
8 days of Excursions, all fully hosted by English - speaking trained Egyptologists.
- 1 country: Egypt
- 12 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Egyptologist
- Cultural enrichment
- Group Transfers are included on arrival and departure days (please see terms and conditions for transfer guidelines)
- Flights included between Cairo and Luxor
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
Generations Family Program (select River Tosca sailings): These cruise/tours feature unique, fun-filled adventures for youngsters and are packed with culturally and historically significant experiences. There will also be an opportunity to meet local children—if your family would like to bring a gift to share with the children (such as school supplies, books, balls or games) it is welcomed.
Why a River Cruise?
Travel all over, unpack once on boutique river cruises that take you through countries, not around them. Besides being one of the most immersive ways to travel, our trips also offer a more personal experience on ships averaging under 120 guests with a guest-to-crew ratio of 2.4 to 1.
* Note: This program includes some early morning activities. Flights between Cairo and Luxor may require wake-up calls at 5:00am or earlier. Guided tours typically begin in the morning and may include a motor coach drive. Please contact your travel advisor or Uniworld Reservations for additional details. Pricing based on 29 April 2023 departure at the time of publication.
Note: The itineraries presented are subject to modification due to water levels, closures because of public holidays or other uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary throughout the cruise. This day-to-day schedule is subject to change. Your final day-to-day schedule will be provided onboard on the first day of your cruise. Subject to the terms & conditions of Uniworld cruises.