Cook Islands - Southern Group Adventure Packages
Rarotonga - Mangaia - Mauke - Mitiaro - Atiu | 8 Days/7 Nights
From $3,100NZD per person twin share.
Flights will only operate with a minimum of 8 booked passengers— a maximum of 11 people per departure date.
We take you on an 8-day fully escorted Island Hopping adventure to encounter four of the Cook Islands unspoiled islands of the Southern Group — Mangaia, Mauke, Mitiaro, and Atiu.
You will experience the unique natural beauty and the authenticity of each island's history and culture—which will no doubt draw you closer in appreciation for the environment and the simplicity of life as you absorb all that these islands and their people have to share with you.
Our Southern Group Adventure Packages has you and your group spending 2 nights on each island enjoying guided tours, engaging with locals, and experiencing the island life.
- Airfares—Rarotonga/Mangaia/Mauke/Mitiaro/Atiu/ Rarotonga
- Return Airport Transfers on all islands 2 nights Accommodation on each island
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- An Island Tour on each island
- Tour Manager / Guide
- Cook Islands Christian Church experience in Mangaia on Sunday, followed by a swim and picnic lunch at a beach
- Additional Tours: Weaving with the Mamas in Mitiaro, and Anatakitaki (Kopeka Bird) Cave Tour on Atiu
- Opportunity to purchase souvenir gifts while on each island.
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES:
- 10—18 February 2022
- 24—31 March 2022
- 18—26 August 2022
- 13—21 October 2022
- 10—18 November 2022
VIEW ITINERARY HERE: